Thursday, August 10, 2006

Shopping: Lotta Jansdotter

Houston, we have a problem.

Lotta Jansdotter is a Finnish designer (living in Brooklyn) who works in ceramics, textiles, paper goods and accessories. I want to buy everything she's selling.

And we just bought a house and already have service for 75+ in Russel Wright. I have no business buying any dishware. But look at this:

And we have bigger things to accomplish...

So I'll back away slowly, like a good new homeowner...who wants a new table runner...

I did order these calendar dishtowels, which are deeply discounted because the calendar is about to expire...one would assume.

Some of our dishtowels are in embarrassingly bad shape, so for $5 a pop, well-designed dishtowels that are literally outdated are literally fine by me.

Little rationalizations are fun.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me love alot of lotta

10:02 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

love love love love the dishes!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home