Thursday, July 27, 2006

Eye Candy: Sofa Unbound

Our sofa was delivered today from DWR. We ordered it exactly one week ago. Not bad!

When I first saw it, sitting alone in the great room, I somehow felt strangely violated.


We haven't brought in many pieces of furniture and I've come to enjoy visiting the empty, quiet white space at least once a day. It is so calming to be there. (What does that say about me? We'll think about that tomorrow.)

The sofa, at first, seemed absolutely enormous.

But after leaving it and coming back post-work (to water the new mediocre landscaping that will all be replaced eventually), I've gotten much more comfortable with it.

Now, I'm happy that we didn't order something smaller.

I'm making sense now and the feelings of abuse have passed.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jaime said...

Beautiful! Is it comfortable?

8:00 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

VERY.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what color did you get? can't determine if it's sage or taupe.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home