Sunday, July 09, 2006

Random Posts: More New House Photos

A few more new images.

Another view of the back courtyard, which will be changed dramatically with landscaping.


From the kitchen looking toward the front door and the den on the left.

I've not shown any photos of the den, which is cozy and cool. It has good window placement. I'll work on that.

Here is an extremely uninspiring photo of the guest bathroom (the one with green glass tile) looking from the tub to the counter.

The guest bedroom, which has a long, narrow window looking out to the courtyard to the left, but not visible in this crap photo.

Hallway from the master bedroom to the master bathroom, with walk-in closets on either side. We consider this pure luxury.

Back hall to the guest suite. I think I'm a rare breed in that I like hallways.

And here's one of the Cute Sig Other checking out cabinets. The dining area is to his right.

These aren't quite as inspiring, but they show the rest of the house.

So there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mary-Frances said...

So, what are your landscaping plans! I have a horrible time finding modern/retro ideas anywhere.

11:20 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

We're meeting with landscapers next week. Honestly, I'm almost as excited about the landscaping as I am about the house.

I'll be blogging about it!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Mary-Frances said...

Good! Can't wait to see! I've been very frustrated with how slow our landscaping processs has been, but I wish we'd just hired someone. Oh well, now it's a LONG, LONG process! I'll be glad to hear what your landscapers are suggesting...or are you designing it?

1:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home