Sunday, July 02, 2006

Shopping: Exploring Moss

Folks know Moss as one of the finest retail collections in the country (and possibly as having one of the snootiest staff, from many reports).

The website has a huge selection, from
$45 stainless corkscrews to $15,000 chairs made out of carnival stuffed animals.

And in between, some amazing stuff.

This
repeat porcelain bowl from Hella Jongerius is truly, simply beautiful.


And I am seriously in love with Marcel Wanders' foam bowl.


Many are familiar with
Tord Boontje's Midsummer Lights, which run under $80.



And of course Moss offers one of the most extravagant, beautiful and functional pieces of furniture ever, the
Eames La Chaise.

Shop Moss Online and eliminate the wicked shopgirls.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Eames chaise is one of my fave designs ever. But it ain't too practical. I had to rent one for a photo shoot, and the entire time I kept reminding the models, "Don't scoot across it! Don't scoot across it! We'll help you out of it!" Scratching a $7000 piece of white furniture is not an option. Still a beauty though.

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd much rather spend the $15k on playing the games on the midway trying to win that many stuffed animals.

I wonder, does this mean that if I get all *MY* stuffed animals and attach them to a chair, someone will give *ME* $15k? OR MORE since most of my toys are VINATAGE! I think I may have found my niche!

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home