Saturday, August 19, 2006

Getting Impatient.

My technical difficulties haven't gone away. I've tried everything imaginable, including re-installing and re-booting my entire wireless cable internet, which is an undertaking. I've plugged in to the internet, which I never do. I've rebooted and re-everything.

I still can't post photos.

I'm waiting for a return email from blogger.com, the program/company I use. It has been almost a week and I'm not so thrilled right now. I have a lot to show you!

In the mean time, check out design*sponge, who has recently attended the New York International Gift Fair and returned with some really cool stuff, just in time for the shopping season.

I really appreciate the design*sponge aesthetic, but it tends to lean a little feminine for my life. Nonetheless, an excellent design blog.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went through this with Blogger a month ago. What finally worked was clearing every file, cookie, everything (which I am sure you've done) and clicking "left" or "right" but not "center" when it came time to post the pics. Blogger never returned my email, either. Good luck! Your house is gorgeous.

5:52 AM  
Blogger amanda said...

As I mentioned before, this is a well known problem with Blogger. You may want to sign up for a flickr account, upload your pictures to that, and then use their html code to put the pictures on your website. There are other tools as well such as imageshack.us that will host your photographs for free and then give you the html code to place on your blog. The best advice that I can give you is to go the route that we've gone, and just get off blogger entirely. Wordpress is so much better. Good luck!

6:33 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Amanda, I've tried both flickr and photobucket, and blogger won't accept photos from them either.

I'm looking at other providers today.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love wordpress :)

1:34 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

Scott,
Have you tried switching it to the html format (instead of preview mode) and pasting the html in there? Even when blogger is being a little you-know-what, I could get that to work. Also, sometimes it works better if you put the pictures in first, and then try to post. It was all of these little frustrations that got me off blogger in the long run, though!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home