Saturday, September 02, 2006

Inspiring Houses: Un-named House

A friend of a friend recently completed this house out west of downtown on Mount Bonnell Road, and I hear it is now for sale, although I can't find a listing.





The house was designed by Dick Clark Architects and is three stories with a pool...and from what I hear has every amenity one could dream up. I don't know the square footage or particulars.

However, the photos are really inspiring and I wanted to share.

Let's take guesses on the asking price. I'll shoot for 1.3 million.

The photos are by Matt Schodorf.

I'm sure if anyone can dig up a listing, it is our friend over at Modern Austin.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW WOW WOW

GORGEOUS!!!

I'll bid 1.5mil.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH! I want it.

8:40 AM  
Blogger John said...

Scott,
I found your blog through the Modern Austin site, and have enjoyed it very much. Thanks for putting it all together.

I've driven past this house a couple of times since one of my friends in Austin told me "I found a house you would love". Yep. I do. They even have some of the same furniture we already own inside. Maybe one of these days when I have Houston in my rearview mirror...

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home