Sunday, November 19, 2006

Fab Find: My Favorite Console Table

I've wanted a cool console table since we moved in, but we're recovering from the house purchase and landscaping, so I refrained.

However, I learned a while back that Storehouse was going out of business. And they just happen to have my absolute favorite console table ever. I'd link to it, but their site is no longer, other than the front page.

Therefore I avoided going there like the plague.

Then my friend Kelly, otherwise known as THE DEVIL, came into my office and reported that she had made a visit, and they indeed had my console at 30% off. I still resisted.

And a week or so later, she came in and told me that it was now 50% off. So we drove out there on a lunch break. She bought one too.

I absolutely love it. Nice thick glass with a glass shelf for just at $300. You can't beat that.


P, the partner, liked it so much that I didn't even get in trouble! So, it was meant to be, me and my console table.

2 Comments:

Blogger CeLee said...

i love this table! it's exactly what i need ... to bad it's not available any more. these are the ones that i was considering: http://dressyournest.blogspot.com/search?q=console

10:11 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Celee, I like the peekaboo clear table from CB2 as well. It was my 2nd choice.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home